Boat and RV Storage
We all love hitting the road for a day in the sun, but the fun can’t last forever. The next time you return home from a trip to the great outdoors, consider renting boat and RV storage with Copper Storage Management. We offer a wide selection of vehicle storage options that are an affordable and reliable way to streamline your next adventure, no matter if it’s big or small.
Indoor and/or Covered Boat & RV Storage
While it comes with a price, renting covered boat & RV storage is almost always worth the investment. Doing so will provide your vehicle protection from harsh outside elements like rain, hail, and excessive sun. Keeping your boat or RV in an indoor storage unit provides an even safer environment, as you won’t have to worry about damage caused by extreme heat or swings in temperature. For maximum protection, rent vehicle storage with Copper Storage Management.
Uncovered/Outdoor Boat & RV Storage
Outdoor, uncovered boat and RV storage is our most basic and cost-effective vehicle storage option. We provide you with a designated parking spot outside our facility, and you are free to come and go as you please (during access hours). Uncovered vehicle storage is a popular choice among outdoors enthusiasts who take their vehicles out frequently in addition to people with vehicles that are too tall for our indoor units.
Benefits of Boat & RV Storage
You’ll notice several added conveniences and benefits come with renting a storage unit for your boat or RV, including:
- Convenience. Stop by our facility on the way to your next fishing excursion, road trip, or journey to the woods and effortlessly swap out vehicles. This will free up tremendous amounts of space in your driveway or garage.
- Security. Our storage facilities are all well lit and equipped with many different security measures, including 24/7 video recording and gated access.
- Longevity. Keeping your boat or RV stored improperly can cut down on its expected life span, especially if it’s parked outdoors. Mechanical issues can arise alongside simple cosmetic concerns like faded paint or hail damage. Storing your boat or RV in a covered or indoor storage unit will preserve its condition moving forward.
How To Prepare Your Boat or RV for Storage
Whether you plan on keeping your boat or RV in storage for the entire winter or just a few weeks, there are a few things you need to do ahead of time to ensure everything goes smoothly. To prepare your RV or boat for storage, follow these steps:
- Thoroughly clean the interior and exterior.
- Drain any water left in the boat.
- Get maintenance done, or have the vehicle inspected if it’s been a while.
- Disconnect the battery and store it separately.
- Wrap your vehicle with a boat or RV cover to prevent dust and debris accumulation.
Rent Your Boat & RV Storage Unit Today
When you decide it’s time to invest in a new home for your boat or RV, come to Copper Storage Management. We operate several storage facilities across the country that offer affordable and spacious opportunities for boat and RV storage with both uncovered and indoor options available. Renting space from us will allow you to get the most out of your home and reclaim space lost in your driveway or garage. Stop by one of our locations or reach out online to get started today!